Notepad for Eclipse – Notepad
- A notepad to avoid opening external programs and / or splitting screens. It’s even better if you configure shortcut.
Real-time collaborative programming – Saros
- With Saros, it’s possible to code with your friends or your team in real time.
Explorer for Eclipse – StartExplorer
- In my opinion, one of the coolest plugins. You can: Open the folder where the file is, copy the full path of the file, open a terminal (from your choice, including Git Bash) on the chosen path and also has the option to open the file with its default application.
Advanced Search for Eclipse – InstaSearch
- InstaSearch brings a quick search for Eclipse and searches for references to files and similarities and have a good level of granularity. Very good also when configured with shortcut.
Performance Monitor for Eclipse – JVM Monitor
- Monitor your JVM with various data such as CPU, Threads, Memory, etc.
Set of Utilities – Webclipse
URL: http://marketplace.eclipse.org/content/webclipse Continue reading