Notepad for Eclipse – Notepad
- A notepad to avoid opening external programs and / or splitting screens. It’s even better if you configure shortcut.
Real-time collaborative programming – Saros
- With Saros, it’s possible to code with your friends or your team in real time.
Explorer for Eclipse – StartExplorer
- In my opinion, one of the coolest plugins. You can: Open the folder where the file is, copy the full path of the file, open a terminal (from your choice, including Git Bash) on the chosen path and also has the option to open the file with its default application.
Advanced Search for Eclipse – InstaSearch
- InstaSearch brings a quick search for Eclipse and searches for references to files and similarities and have a good level of granularity. Very good also when configured with shortcut.
Performance Monitor for Eclipse – JVM Monitor
- Monitor your JVM with various data such as CPU, Threads, Memory, etc.
Set of Utilities – Webclipse
File Encoding – File Encoding Info
- Who never had problems with file encoding? This plugin shows the current encoding of the file and suggests the best encoding for the file and gives you the option to change.
Changing the copy and paste – More ClipBoard
- This plugin gives you the option to save what you copied, so instead of copying and pasting one at a time and in the process, lose what you copied, everything is saved and you can choose which option to paste.
Terminal on Eclipse – TM Terminal
- Very good for people that uses terminal, command prompt, etc. This plugin integrates these guys in Eclipse itself.
AngularJS For Eclipse – AngularJS Eclipse
- Simply amazing for those who use Angular in Eclipse. You can associate Controllers to HTMLs and thus have general autocomplete, see directives, modules, etc.
- NOTE: By installing this plugin, I had to configure some validations as warning, as it regarded as error. But still, a must-have for everyone who use Angular.
- A very nice plugin for anyone who uses Grunt or Gulp. It has autocomplete and the ability to perform the tasks for Eclipse itself.