- The Pragmatic Programmer: https://www.amazon.com/Pragmatic-Programmer-Journeyman-Master/dp/020161622X
- A book that teaches techniques and practices for a good architecture and tips for being a better programmer.
- Clean Code: https://www.amazon.com/Clean-Code-Handbook-Software-Craftsmanship-ebook/dp/B001GSTOAM
- An excellent book on good programming practices for a clean, readable code.
- Passionate Programmer: https://www.amazon.com/Passionate-Programmer-Remarkable-Development-Pragmatic-ebook/dp/B00AYQNR5U
- It is one of the best books I’ve ever read in my life. This book focuses on the programmer’s career and gives tips on how to be a better programmer and what to do in your career.
- Enterprise Integration Patterns: https://www.amazon.com/Enterprise-Integration-Patterns-Designing-Addison-Wesley-ebook/dp/B007MQLL4E
- A book that presents patterns and solutions to recurring problems in the development of enterprise applications.
- Implementing Lean Software Development: https://www.amazon.com/Implementing-Lean-Software-Development-Concept/dp/0321437381
- It presents alternative ways of thinking on how software development can be improved.
Which other book do you recommend? And which category?