Hey everyone, how are you?
I know that I am absent in these last days, but I want to show you some of the things I’ve been doing:
- I gathered the people of the Spring Brasil group (Telegram) so we can do a project together. The chosen project was a Dashboard of issues, which can integrate with Bitbucket, Github and etc.
- The project is still in the beginning and is Open Source. The URL is: https://github.com/SpringBrasil/spring-dashboard-bitbucket
OLX Medium (PT-BR)
- I created a post in the OLX medium talking about Java and the reasons why Java doesn’t die.
- In the post, I compare Java with other languages and more. The URL is: https://medium.com/olxbr-tech/por-que-o-java-n%C3%A3o-morre-15c15736102
- I am preparing some lectures to be able to present, of the most varied subjects: BDD (Behavior Driven Development), Spring, SOLID and etc.